In this page, you will find the manuals needed to prepare your observations and analyze ESPRESSO data. Please make sure to download the manuals corresponding to the period in which the observations are foreseen to take place.
All the manuals are in Adobe's Acrobat format.
- ESPRESSO User's Manual (including the ESPRESSO Calibration Plan)
All the information about the instrument, its characteristics and observing modes.
- ESPRESSO Template Reference Manual
Detailed information on the ESPRESSO acquisition, observation and calibration templates.
- Period 102: to be used for Phase 2 Preparation and visitor-mode observations to be carried out in P102 (Oct.2018-Mar.2019).
- ESPRESSO Pipeline User Manual
- ESPRESSO Data Analysis Software (DAS) Manual
- Data Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions on data reduction will also be available soon.