Science Users Information
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger 180 is now available. Highlights include:
- Ferrini & Wild: The Cherenkov Telescope Array Observatory Comes of Age
- Cirasuolo et al.: MOONS: The New Multi-Object Spectrograph for the VLT
- Gonzalez et al.: MOONS Surveys of the Milky Way and its Satellites
- Maiolino et al.: MOONRISE: The Main MOONS GTO Extragalactic Survey
- Béthermin et al.: The ALPINE–ALMA [CII] Survey: Exploring the Dark Side of Normal Galaxies at the End of Reionisation
You can subscribe to the hardcopy of The Messenger or browse the complete archive of issues. Subscribers to the print edition are asked to confirm their subscriptions and update their postal addresses. Please hold on to your envelope which contains your personalised confirmation code – see the back page of The Messenger 180 for further details.