Science Users Information
2018.09.25: We are experiencing difficulties with the ESO User Portal. If you are having trouble logging into the system we recommend that you delete all www.eso.org and eso.org cookies from your browser, and try to login again. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause while we search for the solution.
These pages are aimed at ESO community astronomers and contain all the information required in order to prepare, execute, process and exploit observations with ESO facilities. They also provide information on the scientific activities taking place at ESO. Details can be accessed via the navigation menu.
ESO Science Announcements
The Messenger 173 is now available. Highlights include:
- Rejkuba et al.: Should I Stay or Should I Go? Service Mode and Visitor Mode at Paranal
- Patat: Time Allocation Working Group Report
- Hainaut et al.: Rendezvous with `Oumuamua
- Clark et al.: Life at the Extremes - Massive Star Formation and Evolution at the Galactic Centre
- Calistro Rivera et al.:Resolving the Interstellar Medium at the Peak of Cosmic Star Formation
- Baade et al.: Leon B. Lucy, 1938–2018