Contacting the CPL development group
For obtaining the CPL software...
- Please visit the CPL Downloads web page.
For obtaining the CPL documentation...
For reporting bugs...
- General users should report all CPL bugs via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Software developers (in-house, members of instrument consortia) working
on ESO projects
may report bugs using the official CPL bug tracker (Requires registration!).
An account can be requested through the ESO project responsible (contact person) in charge.
For sending feedback regarding the CPL web pages...
- Please use the "Send comments to ..." link at the bottom of the relevant web page.
For obtaining further information about the CPL...
- Any other general queries about the CPL should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CPL Team Members
- Enrique Garcia
- Lars K. Lundin
- Ralf Palsa (Project manager)
For details of other people who have worked on the project, please refer to the Project History section of the CPL Introduction web page.