OmegaCAM specific tools
- Overhead estimates for OmegaCAM observations
- OmegaCAM Exposure Time Calculator (ETC)
- Efficiency curves of filters are available here (tarfile) as well as via this link
- On-chip Image Quality distribution of OmegaCAM images from August-December 2011 in g,r,i. Median IQ is 0.8'' for r, and close to 1.0'' for g.
- The regularly observed photometric standard star fields are SA 92/95/98/101/104/107/110/113 and the Polar Monitoring Field, see also the User Manual.
All normal users OmegaCAM data are also reduced by the CASU-pipeline. Users can request access to the data (after having identified themselves as PI, in case the proprietary period is still valid) by simply contacting CASU and obtaining access credentials. Furthermore there are other pipelines that can be used to reduce OmegaCAM data, for example VSTtube and the publically available THELI