Zenodo is "an open dependable home for the long-tail of science, enabling researchers to share and preserve any research outputs in any size, any format and from any science".
If, as an author (oral or poster) you would like us to deposit your contribution in Zenodo, please note that:
- Depositing the pdfs at Zenodo has large advantages. Presentations will be
- citable: Zenodo will assign DOIs (Digital Object Identifiers) to all submissions
- discoverable: we will notify ADS about the conference “collection”, and they will harvest the metadata
- archived: Zenodo will preserve the material permanently
- The slides will be made available under the most common CC license, meaning that everybody else is free to use the slides as long as they give proper credit to the creator (author/presenter). If you do not agree to that, please do not include your pdf.
Please make the final PDFs of your contribution(s) available. Once the set is complete, the Zenodo collection link will be sent to ADS so that they can harvest the content and make it available through their abstract service.