The application deadline for the submitted form and reference letter is midnight (CET), 05 February 2020.
All applications are to be done through the application form (in English), which must be submitted by the deadline to be considered. We will not accept email applications. In addition to the application form, we require one reference letter (see below). This should be emailed to us directly at email@example.com before the application deadline. It is the applicants' responsibility to ensure that the reference letter is submitted by the nominated referee. We will not contact the referees on applicants’ behalf.
Steps of Application
1. Ensure that you fullfill the eligibility requirements.
2. Read the proposed research projects and choose up to two of these projects that you would be interested in. Please note that you will only be assigned to one of these projects.
3. Ensure that you have agreement from your referee to submit a letter for you before the proposed deadline*.
4. Prepare your answers to the questions in the application form. We recommend doing this in a text editor because you can not save the form and return later.
5. Fill out the application form and submit it. You should receive an email confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive this within 24 hours please contact us.
* The reference letter email should clearly indicate the name of the student that the letter refers to in the subject line of the email. The letter should be written by a lecturer/professor who is able to comment on your academic/research achievements to-date compared to other students at the same institute. It is important that you obtain agreement from the person writing your reference letter before submitting the application form and that the referee knows that they should comment on your academic/research achievements compared to other students at the same institute.
In case of any difficulties or questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.