ESO or ESO-Related Conferences and Workshops in Europe
Past Meetings in 2002
- Stellar Candles for the Extragalactic Distance Scale, Universidad de Concepción, Chile, December 9-11, 2002 (co-sponsored by ESO).
- Science Operations with ALMA, ALMA Workshop, Garching bei Munich, Germany, 8 November, 2002.
- Structure Evolution and Cosmology, an ESO/CNES/CEA-DAPNIA-SAp Workshop, Santiago, Chile, October 28-31, 2002.
- Extragalactic Globular Cluster Systems, ESO Workshop, Garching bei München, Germany, August 27-30, 2002.
- The Very Large Telescope Interferometer: Challenges for the Future, JENAM Workshop co-sponsored by ESO, Porto, Portugal, September 5-7, 2002.
- From Twilight to Highlight: The Physics of Supernovae, ESO/MPA/MPE Workshop, Garching bei München, Germany, July 29-31, 2002.
- Toward an International Virtual Observatory - Scientific Motivation, Roadmap for Development and Current Status, Garching bei München, Germany, June 10-14, 2002.
- Galactic Star Formation Across the Stellar Mass Spectrum, La Serena, Chile, March 10-15, 2002.
- ESO-CERN-ESA Symposium on Astronomy, Cosmology and Fundamental Physics, Garching bei München, Germany, March 4-7, 2002.
- EuroWinter School - Observing with the Very Large Telescope Interferometer, Centre de Physique des Houches, France, February 4-8, 2002.
ESO or ESO-Related Conferences and Workshops in Chile and Latin America
Archives of Past Conferences and Workshops