Standard Stars Catalogues
Standard Stars Data
Below follows a non-exhaustive list of on-line standard star catalogues. Note that the information might note be fully up-to-date and that some further improvements may be needed.
- Landolt's Standard Fields, with finding charts scanned
- The General Catalogue of Photometric Data (GCPD)
- Optical and UV Spectrophotometric Standards
- Spectrophotometric Calibration OBs for EMMI (gZipped PostScript, 1.6 Mb)
- Photometric Standard Stars: NICMOS and ARNICA
- Spectrophotometric Standards
- Mid-IR spectrophotometric standard stars
- List of InfraRed Telluric Standards
- Sky map of InfraRed Spectrophotometric standard
- UVESPOP: A Library of High-Resolution Spectra of Stars across the Hertzsprung-Russell Diagram
- Siebenmorgen MidIr Standards, and Siebenmorgen/Sterzik list
Adaptive Optics Guide Stars
- Guide Star Finder: A Web tool aimed at searching for suitable adaptive optics guide stars, either for single objects as for a list of observing targets.
The tool is based on the USNO-SA2.0 catalogue. Work is in progress to use USNO-B catalogue as an option. The tool also offers the possibility to choose the selection criteria from a short list of different strategies.