- Public release of SofI Pipeline Recipes and Manual
- SofI Pipeline Description
- Quick Tool for data reduction based on the recipes from the SofI pipeline
- Gasgano preference file for SofI (NEW!). It gives access to the latest SofI pipeline recipes and displays relevant header keywords. Save it on astro@wg5off in /diska/home/astro and when you want to start gasgano type at the prompt: gasgano SOFI.prefs &
SofI-specific Scripts and Documents
- VERY Useful scripts for flat fielding, illumination correction, cross talk removal, telluric correction (from Maiolino et al. 1996) etc.
- How to Reduce SOFI/NTT Polarimetric Data (report by Walsh, Vanzi & Ageorges; 2002-05-17)
- Description of the SofI polarimetric mode by J. Walsh.
- Description of the reduction of the SOFI polarimetric data (by N. Ageorges; also available as PDF).
- User's Guide to Reduce Slit Spectra with IRAF
SofI Calibration Data Repository and Spectrophotometric Library
- Ftp site with calibration repository (replaces the old http link as of 2011-04-13; last update 2012-10-04)
- Flat Fielding and Illumination Correction (info + calibration archive)
- Bad Pixel Masking (last updated 2012-05-13)
- Image quality Large Field (after Nov 2003 / before Aug 2003)
- Astrometry Large Field
- Astrometry Small Field; (pdf file)
- Library of Stellar Spectra for spectrophotometric calibration.
General Data Reduction Software Tools
- Converting HIERARCH ESO keywords to IRAF format
- Stand-alone FITS Tools in ANSI C (Nota bene: includes a tool to convert HIERARCH ESO keywords to IRAF, etc. readable format!)
- Eclipse - data reduction software tool (user's guide)
- ESO-MIDAS - data reduction software tool (notes for beginners by O.Hainaut)
- FSpec - IRAF based data reduction software tools and manuals for IR spectrocopy (by Chad Engelbracht; Very useful!)
- IRAF - data reduction software tool (notes for beginners by STScI)
- 2D-Frutti Reductions with IRAF