Messenger Issue 149
The Messenger is a quarterly journal presenting ESO's activities to the public. The highlights of this edition published in September 2012 include:
- A report on the calibration of HARPS at the exo-Earth detection limit.
- An update of the progress made in the construction of the second generation VLT instrument SPHERE (the Spectro-Polarimetric High-contrast Exoplanet REsearch instrument).
- An article about new surprises in old stellar clusters.
- First results from an ALMA survey of submillimetre Galaxies.
- A report on the mm-VLBI (Very-long-baseline interferometry) meeting on 27 June 2012.
About the Messenger
<img src='/public/archives/icons/icon_shop.png' />Buy in shop
|Release date:||25 October 2012, 17:53|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29,7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.