The October 2010 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- Australian Aboriginal Astronomy in the International Year of Astronomy 2009
- The Making of the Fathers of Astronomy Exhibit
- Mi'kmaq Night Sky Stories; Patterns of Interconnectiveness, Vitality and Nourishment
- Making Astronomy Culturally Relevant
- Challenging C. P. Snow: Active Interaction between Arts, Cultural Heritage and the Universe in Finland
- The Universe in Your City – Nineteen Capitals
- Value of Vintage Observatories and Historic Telescopes in Communicating Astronomy with the Public
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.Credit:
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 15:13|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.