The October 2007 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- The Credibility of Science Communication
- The Top Ten Astronomical 'breakthroughs' of the 20th century
- The IYA2009 and the Re-enlightenment
- Astronomy Cast: Evaluation of a podcast audience’s content needs and listening habits
- I Tune, You Tube, We Rule
- Astronomy in Second Life
- Press releases and the framing of science journalism
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This Capjournal is not available for sale.Credit: