- Science Users Information
- Observing Facilities
- Future Facilities and Development
- Observing with ESO Telescopes
- Science Software
- Data Handling and Products
- Science Archive Facility
- Science Activities
- APEX Science Verification
- Science in Garching and Santiago
- Science in Garching
- Science in Santiago
- Special Visitor Programme for Scientists working in Ukraine
- Fellowships and Studentships
- PhD Thesis Topics offered by ESO Faculty Members
- Instrument Commissioning
- VLT/VLTI Science Verification
- VISTA Science Verification
- Science Publications
- Science and Technical Meetings
- IT Services
- Library, Documentation & Information Services
S P E C T R A L F I D E L I T Y
4 - 8 September 2023
|Abstract submission:||15 May 2023|
|In-person participants: Deadline for registration and payment:||15 July 2023|
|Remote participants: Deadline for registration and payment:||1 September 2023|
There will be a registration fee of XXX EUR for in-person participants (XXX EUR for students) and XXX EUR for remote participants. Fees will cover lunches, coffee breaks, and catering during the poster sessions.
We have a limited budget to support (early career) participants without funding. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The registration fee is payable through the ESO shop via credit card.
Please note that we CANNOT accept payments during the workshop.
For cancellations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the registration fee will be automatically refunded in full if cancelled before the start of the conference.