Upgrade of Beta-95NOV

>From today September 29th 1995 there is a new upgrade of our
Beta-95NOV release of MIDAS. This new release includes more than 300
files of our previous release of August 28th. It patches a lot of
bugs reported for the previous Beta-95NOV, and probably includes new
ones.

This release is available to all of you who want to give it a try,
and you are welcome to report to us any problem you may find in it.
It is distributed like it is and unfortunately there is no
official support.

This release has, so far, only be tested on SunOS 4.1.3 and SunOS 5.4
(Solaris) but it should work on all othe UNIX platforms as well.

Location:
---------
   - Ftp host: ftphost.hq.eso.org (134.171.40.2)
   - Ftp account: "midas". Password: "??????"
   - Directory: beta-95NOV
   - Files: README.unix
            95NOV.tar.Z

Regards,
Carlos
| Carlos Guirao                            Internet: cguirao@eso.org |
| European Southern Observatory            Phone:   +49-89-32006-434 |
| Karl-Schwarzschild-Strasse, 2            Fax:     +49-89-3202-362  |
| D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen  /-----------------------------------+
PS. Passwords to login on our "midas" ftp account are provided only
    to sites with a valid MIDAS User Agreement. Send a mail to
    "midas@eso.org" if you forgot it or you are new in this service.