a question for help

Dear
   yseterday evening I meet a trouble when i use define/hough to  define ORDERS
 of a star,it use all my CPU time more than ten minutes  and  at last send me a error message which says that  virtual MEM is out limited. My computer has 64M RAM and 100M swap ,I think it is enough to run the midas,and few days before,i run it with no trouble. Can you tell me why?
 the error message is :
  (ERR) SCFMAP:MIDDUMA.tbl+file size = 79349376 bytes - MEMOUT
   Out of (virtual) memory.
   (ERR) SCIGET: -MEMOUT
 Thank you  in advance .
rgds