The Messenger No. 165 Now Available
21 Eylül 2016
The latest edition of ESO's quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- Gender Systematics in Telescope Time Allocation at ESO
- SEPIA — A New Instrument for the Atacama Pathfinder Experiment (APEX) Telescope
- Connecting the Dots: MUSE Unveils the Destructive Effect of Massive Stars
- Ultra-deep K-band Imaging of the Hubble Frontier Fields
- Report on the ESO/MPA/MPE/Excellence Cluster/LMU and TUM Munich Joint Conference “Discs in Galaxies”
The printed version will be distributed from 1 October 2016.
This product is also available in the ESOshop.
- The Messenger No. 165 (September 2016)
ESO Assistant Public Information Officer
Garching bei München,