ESO Annual Report 2013 Now Available
27 June 2014
The ESO Annual Report 2013 is now available. It presents the many activities of the European Southern Observatory during the year, including:
- Research highlights from ESO facilities, with the latest results from fields covering aspects of astronomy stretching from observations of the Solar System out to the study of the early Universe.
- A summary of the activities at ESO’s observatories in Chile.
- The status of the telescopes and instruments at the La Silla and Paranal Observatory, describing in detail new instruments and upgrades.
- The latest news from the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) and European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT) projects.
- News about the ESO staff and buildings — including the new Headquarters extension in Garching.
- Download the ESO Annual Report 2013 here
About the Announcement