NaCo Tools and TipsThis page contains all tools and tips needed to prepare efficiently NaCo observations.
NaCo-specific toolsTools and information to prepare and execute NaCo observations.
- Preparation Software. This tool is used to predict the best AO configuration to be used for your observations with NaCo. Its use is compulsory to prepare the OBs.
- Photometric Standards used for NaCo calibrations.
- NEW Filter shifts = measures taken with the CONICA pinhole array & different filters.
- List of identified Argon lines for CONICA spectroscopic calibrations. One can also use the ISAAC list.
- Image library showing examples of Fabry Perot scans, SDI , coronographic and polarimetric images.
- Estimating S/N ratios for (grism) spectroscopy (complements to ETC).
- Zero Points trend analysis from the daily health check monitor.
- Calibration reference frames. This page contains exemples of what the offered data calibration should look like.
- Quality Control and Data Flow Operations. To learn how your data are controlled and packed.
Generic Tools and informationSome information and tools that are generic to all instruments.
- ETC, Exposure Time Calculators
- Proposal Preparation and Submission
- Preparation of Phase 2 material for service