In this page, you will find all the manuals needed to prepare and analyze your observations with MIDI. Please be sure to download that corresponding to the period in which the observations will take place.
All the manuals are in Adobe's Acrobat format.
- MIDI User Manual
All the informations about the instrument itself, its modes and their characteristics.
- Period 91, to be used for period 91
- Period 92, to be used for period 92
- Period 93, to be used for period 93
- VLTI User Manual for Period 93
- MIDI Template Manual
Detailed information on the acquisition, observation, and calibration templates.
- MIDI Calibration Plan
Detailed information on the calibration plan of MIDI observations.
- Period 87, to be used for Periods 81 to 93.
- MIDI Data Reduction Cookbook
Useful information about how to reduce the MIDI data, where to find a data reduction software, etc...
- Period 81 and following.