Messenger Issue 141
Published in September 2010. Highlights include:
- P. Martinez et al.: On the Difference between Seeing and Image Quality: When the Turbulence Outer Scale Enters the Game
- F. Schuller et al.: The APEX Telescope Large Area Survey of the Galaxy (ATLASGAL)
- R. Saito et al.: VISTA Variables in the Vía Láctea (VVV): Current Status and First Results
- R. Fosbury, T. Trygg: Solargraphs of ESO
- L. Sartori, C. Pelloni: The Experience of Two High School Students Doing Astronomical Research at ESO
The Messenger is a quarterly journal presenting ESO's activities to the public. To subscribe please fill in the following form. The subscription is free of charge.
Full archive with Messenger tables of contents and contents search.
About the Periodical
|Release date:||2 December 2010, 17:54|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|