The January 2014 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- IAU Commission 55: Communicating Astronomy with the Public
- Taking Science On-air with Google+
- Choosing a New Medium
- Show Me Stars: Engaging celebrities in astronomy outreach with their Twitter followers
- Hertzsprung and Russell: The Minards of Astronomy
- What Determines the Aesthetic Appeal of Astronomical Images?
- The Language of Visualisation
- Astronomy in Everyday Life
- CAP2013 – Communicating Astronomy with the Public 2013
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.Credit:
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||15 January 2014, 09:48|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.