The October 2007 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- The Credibility of Science Communication
- The Top Ten Astronomical 'breakthroughs' of the 20th century
- The IYA2009 and the Re-enlightenment
- Astronomy Cast: Evaluation of a podcast audience’s content needs and listening habits
- I Tune, You Tube, We Rule
- Astronomy in Second Life
- Press releases and the framing of science journalism
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.Credit:
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 14:48|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.