The April 2013 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds: Fulldome
- A Radio Astronomical Star Party for those "On The Verge"
- Casting a Light on Dark Sky Awareness in Madeira
- Writing a Space Scoop in Seven Steps
- Evaluating the Motivations and Expectations of those Attending a Public Astronomy Event
- From Earth to the Solar System: A Case Study for Public Science Events
- Visualising Astronomy: Using Impact to Inform
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This capjournal is not available for sale.