The July 2011 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Faith in Science is Not Enough — People Deserve Proof
- Embargoes: Stop Trying to Control the Message
- Book Review: Astronomy — A Self-teaching Guide
- Book Review: Communicating Science: Professional, Popular, Literary
- Communicating Astronomy to Special Needs Audiences
- Keys to the Stars — A Unique Experience
- Raising the Prestige of Public Engagement within the Planetary Science Community in Europe
- Outrageous Outreach — Unconventional Ways of Communicating Science
- Explained in 60 Seconds: A collaboration with Symmetry Magazine, a Fermilab/SLAC publication
- Visualising Astronomy: Visualising Exoplanet Data
- Evaluating the Impact of the International Year of Astronomy 2009 in Portugal
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This capjournal is not available for sale.Credit: