The September 2008 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- Finding the Real Media Stars: Analysis of Media Coverage of the UK's National Astronomy Meeting
- The International Year of Astronomy 2009 — Products
- Contrary to Belief
- The Universe in a Single Atom: Communicating Astronomy through Metaphor
- Harry Potter and the Upcoming Venus–Jupiter Conjunction: A Unique Outreach Opportunity
- Science Journalists Speak their Minds
- Communicating Astronomy around the World
- Brief Status Report on the International Year of Astronomy 2009
- Visualising Astronomy: The Astronomical Image, Part Two
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 15:03|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.