The May 2012 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds: A collaboration with Symmetry Magazine, a Fermilab/SLAC publication
- Multiverso: Rock'n'Astronomy
- How Do We Know What Works?
- Santa and the Moon
- Astronomy Outreach in the Remote Mid West Region of Western Australia
- Medieval Stars in Melk Abbey
- Astronomy Week in Madeira, Portugal
- Cerberus: The Mars Crowdsourcing Experiment
- Carbon Based Lifeforms @ Cosmonova: A Concert in Sight and Sound for IYA2009
- Visualising Astronomy: Visualising Exoplanets
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This capjournal is not available for sale.Credit: