The December 2010 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds: Pro-Am
- Taming the Watchdog
- The Big Bang — A Hot Issue in Science Communication
- Surveying Aesthetics & Astronomy: A Project Exploring the Public's Perception of Astronomical Images and the Science Within
- The Sky is for Everyone — Outreach and Education with the Virtual Observatory
- Celestial-themed Cartoons Captivate Children
- A Journey Through the Universe at the Deutsches Museum
- Tweeting Spacecraft: Communicating Space Science in the Age of Web 2.0
- Visualising Astronomy: "The Big Picture"
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.Credit:
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 15:14|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.