The May 2008 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- Framing Space: UK Newspaper Reporting of the Beagle 2 and Cassini–Huygens Space Missions
- Building a Wall-Free Digital Tomorrow
- Publishing Your Story in Astronomy Magazines: How to Solicit and Write Magazine Articles
- Astronomy Behind the Headlines at the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
- The Incomparable Carl Sagan: Scientist, Presenter
- Contextual Narrative as an Information Architecture for the WorldWide Telescope
- Publicising a Science Discovery: It's All in the Timing — Two Case Studies
- Ten Tips for Communicating Astronomy with Children
- Communicating Canadian Astronomy on the Eve of the International Year of Astronomy 2009
- Visualising Astronomy: The Astronomical Image, Part One
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 15:02|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.