The February 2008 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- A Hands-on Guide to Video Podcasting
- The World at Night: A New IYA2009 Project
- The Pitfalls and Perils of Communicating Science
- Astrobiology for the 21st Century
- A Short Guide to EU Grants for Science Communication
- Important for Good Press Relations: Accessibility
- Why Bother to Communicate Astronomy?
- Visualising Astronomy: Comics, Kant and KAGUYA
- From Earth to the Universe: Image Exhibitions in the International Year of Astronomy 2009
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This Capjournal is not available for sale.Credit: