The February 2008 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- A Hands-on Guide to Video Podcasting
- The World at Night: A New IYA2009 Project
- The Pitfalls and Perils of Communicating Science
- Astrobiology for the 21st Century
- A Short Guide to EU Grants for Science Communication
- Important for Good Press Relations: Accessibility
- Why Bother to Communicate Astronomy?
- Visualising Astronomy: Comics, Kant and KAGUYA
- From Earth to the Universe: Image Exhibitions in the International Year of Astronomy 2009
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
About the CAPjournal
|Release date:||19 September 2011, 15:00|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|
More details about this product:
See the ESO Shop Catalogue.