ann12077 — Announcement
ESO Releases The Messenger No. 149
25 October 2012
The latest edition of ESO’s quarterly journal, The Messenger, is now available online. Find out the latest news from ESO on topics ranging from new instruments to the latest science discoveries.
Highlights of this edition include:
- A report on the calibration of HARPS at the exo-Earth detection limit.
- An update of the progress made in the construction of the second generation VLT instrument SPHERE (the Spectro-Polarimetric High-contrast Exoplanet REsearch instrument).
- An article about new surprises in old stellar clusters.
- First results from an ALMA survey of submillimetre Galaxies.
- A report on the mm-VLBI (Very-long-baseline interferometry) meeting on 27 June 2012.
- The Messenger No. 149, September 2012
About the Announcement