Messenger Issue 144
Published in June 2011. It features articles on subjects that include:
- A. Bruch: Brazil’s Route to ESO Membership
- R. Siebenmorgen et al.: The Science Impact of HAWK-I
- M. Arnaboldi et al.: Phase 3 — Handling Data Products from ESO Public Surveys, Large Programmes and Other Contributions
- Cioni M.-R. et al.: The VISTA Near-infrared YJKs Public Survey of the Magellanic Clouds System (VMC)
- P. B. Stetson et al.: The Carina Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy: A Goldmine for Cosmology and Stellar Astrophysics
The Messenger is a quarterly journal presenting ESO's activities to the public. To subscribe please fill in the following form. The subscription is free of charge.
Full archive with Messenger tables of contents and contents search.
About the Periodical
|Release date:||20 June 2011, 10:19|
|Dimensions:||21 cm (W) x 29.7 cm (H)|