The October 2010 edition of the Communicating Astronomy with the Public Journal includes the following:
- Explained in 60 Seconds and News
- Australian Aboriginal Astronomy in the International Year of Astronomy 2009
- The Making of the Fathers of Astronomy Exhibit
- Mi'kmaq Night Sky Stories; Patterns of Interconnectiveness, Vitality and Nourishment
- Making Astronomy Culturally Relevant
- Challenging C. P. Snow: Active Interaction between Arts, Cultural Heritage and the Universe in Finland
- The Universe in Your City – Nineteen Capitals
- Value of Vintage Observatories and Historic Telescopes in Communicating Astronomy with the Public
To subscribe to the online PDF version of CAPj please go here.
Read more about CAPj here.
This capjournal is not available for sale.Credit: